Hi domenik,

I think (perhaps I'm wrong) but with you main product, your team don't make lots of money (in regard of work done).

So I think it's normal that, for the moment, you can't dedicate as much as money you wish for styles. Your offer (a mediatation for complete set of styles) must be taken as "It's a fun & great project to participate ! Come on...". At least, I see it like that.

People have to consider that Mediastation is a big thing. Not only an arranger but also a window on future. It can make so different things...

IMO, it would be interresting for a big company that own styles to help you. It would be definitly a low cost investisment (a great bet).

Your choice about linux is the best choice. Because people that know IT, know that.
Everybody use Windows, because it's the easiest OS to install vs Linux. But the things are changings (mentalities too). Linux will become, in few years, the next big thing (OS) for common people. Linux is reliable, fast, "almost as easily installable as Windows", etc...

When I throw a look on Mediastation's topics, I see that, at the end, you are disapointed by reaction of people. And often, I agree with you.

Like I said before, the mediastation don't be taken as other products that seems to be similar. But as an adventure.

Great work ! Go on !

Me.