Quote:
Originally posted by Roel:
Hi Domenik,

You consider me to be your good friend.. thanks for that!

Well I took a look/listen to both the video and piano.mp3 and (of course) some comments :

a. The video quality is much better than before, well done !

b. The audio however still is poor and I keep wondering WHY don't you guys use the camera's stereo line-in instead of the cheap electret-microphone on the camera ?
Because of the 'auto-gain adjustment' the dynamics are eliminated completely.

c. The German player knows how to play, but his English is SOOO poor. (Early Boris Becker accent multiplied by 10 )

d. The MP3 is clipping pretty often.
(Unacceptable.... even for a beginning amateur)

e. A few times I noticed a few seconds of TDK-alike tones coming from the MS. (MP3 at 1:45 right before the counting voice starts)
In the video the German also notices the tones and seems to be surprised as well ?

I'm not in the position to TELL you what to do or what not to do (as you pointed it) but in my view the mediastation is =

A more or less standard PC with Linux OS and 3 input interfaces frontpanel, keyboard and display.
To make it sound like a B3, you have to purchase Native Instruments B4. I hope you do realize you cannot modify the program B4 a bit, save it to your disk and then say : "It is free of copyrights!"

Well my friend, I'm still disappointed in Lionstracs, good luck for the future..... and in a few months my new 'baby'will arrive : The Yamaha Tyros-2

Yeah I know... I know it sounds terrible and a plastic toy
but Yamaha does make great demo video's and MP3's that's the difference ! (Michel Voncken, Peter Baartmans, both Dutchies)

[This message has been edited by Roel (edited 07-15-2005).]

Hello ROEL,

now with your last comment, you have shown, how stupid YOU are.

Right....Domenico has recorded the video with a normal digital video-camaera.
But....after this, for audio he has made an MP-3 file and converted it by a convert-program.

OK...sure....sorry that the MP-3 audio-file contains some clips........but this came by only the convert-program.....ok....sorry!

But.........
it's a big pity, that MEDIASTATION, such an fine instrument, goes into the wrong hands like YOU......with a stupid mind and brain!!!

OK....feel free.........
and go with your YAMAHA (VOLKSWAGEN type, like a TRABANT for all peoples)......

FREEEEEEEE with YOUR
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAVOICE.........
booooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!