Hi Domenik.

Quote:
Do NOT accuse me about illegal styles,

I did NOT accuse you of anything.
But what I will do now is actually quote YOU on your own posts.

Quote:
IF I take one YOUR SAMBA style, I open it, edit it, rework it, change the program changes, volumes, text copyright from your to mine and SOME note...
At the end I have one tatally new sound style that you can NOT reproduce with your keyboard.
After I made this new style, let me know IF you can understand IF this style is MINE or your. How you can prove it??

I can’t believe you don’t see anything wrong with that.

Or how about this….

Quote:
Just go there to EMC: http://www.emc-software.de/
buy the BIG package: 80 styles for 49 Euro, there have a lot available...
Import one styles to the sequencer and ADD the wav audio file, thats all!

So suggesting that those about to work for a free Mediastation should purchase copyrighted styles and convert them so you can host them for free is supposed to be legal ?.

Sorry, but I really don’t understand any of your logic. You are most certainly skating on thin ice here and just screaming out to be nailed on copyright law. Telling people that they can purchase copyrighted material and modify it heavily and then stick their own name to is simply crazy.

Quote:
but you totally free to develope it from scratch!

This is the ONLY option and you should really not try your look asking people to convert copyrighted material in the hopes you will get away it.

This is all I have to say in this subject so I wish you good look. Just do me one favour. Talk to someone about the issues I have brought up because I promise you I’m right. If you convert copyrighted material in the hopes nobody will recognise the style from it’s original copyrighted version. You WILL get nailed.

Regards.
Sharp.