This is a very good topic. I 100% agrees with Kingfrog who really has an excellent insights on what's happening in politics nowadays. I came from another country and settled here in the U.S. which is now my beloved country. I'm really shocked, discouraged, scared by what's happening here. We have lost the sense of righteousness, virtue, pride of being an American. Being an outsider before, regardless of what the media says, specially the left who only knows is to play the blame game, the whole world is still lookin up to America as the most kind, generous and righteous country.

The only thing i can say now is do your diligence to know exactly what values these candidates are spousing and compare it with yours. Do not listen and be persuaded with the biased media.

Let's hope and pray that that all we American will recover quickly from these cyclic tumultuous times as before.

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9