Kingforg.., That was a very insensitive statement to make. It is funny how you can really see the inner-zoner with some of their statements. Rather than just refer to him as Sen. Obama.., you like many use his full name (which is cleary descimination by name), and in this case used to stir up the growing racism in this nation towards Islam and those with middle eastern ties.

As far as West Virginia is concerned..., well folks remember, I live in southern West Virginia. I can tell you Obama's biggest challenge in this state IS NOT his politics. Many upon many of polls have been taken here..., and two of the main reasons so many in this state supported Clinton was based on Obama's full name and his ethnicity. Even Clinton took some heavy heat because she exploited this and targeted white woman voters here.

Gary's right in that Kingfrogs statement doesn't represent the majority here..., but clearly this forum isn't immune to those individuals... I have had my issues with a few of them.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.