One explanation is that there is some thing call marketing.
Also no person in their right mind will put up an MS demo here when there are rants like that.
The ground-breaking MS comes out and you here I want more much more demos I don’t just want to here how the product works. Then the Ground-breaking Audya comes out with demos on the manufacturer’s webpage but what do you hear, I want technical specs; audio demos from the manufacturers is not enough I want information as to how the product work the way I say it should work. So which one is it. It seems as if there is no effort to understand these newer ground-breaking arrangers and that is evident by comparing them to the T3 G70 and PA2x.

You can not just take one feature and say they do not meet the T3 standard (what ever that is) not many people seem to grasp the concept of integration. Meaning you don’t have to have a controller keyboard, connect that to a midi interface, connect that to a laptop, then try to get all of that to work with different software all on stage live. So until there is some demonstration that there is an understanding and appreciation of these newer keyboards, I don’t think any one would take a demo request seriously. I know I don’t.