Dom... that screenshot sounded SO good...

That's the problem, you know. You keep posting screenshots, and we keep asking for musical demos. No offense, Magic, but if this is the best you can come up with in three years of trying, who HAS got the time to make the MS work well..? I know I don't have three years to spare before I could go out and gig on one, and to be honest, if that's what it sounded like after three years, I wouldn't gig with it anyway! (I don't think Fran takes his out, does he?)

C'mon, everybody who has an MS.... Who gigs with theirs as an arranger? I bet most of you just use B4, a Giga piano and the like over another arranger!

It doesn't matter if the MS has 200 or 400 or 1000 styles aboard. It matters if any of them are better styles that you get in a T3, or a PA2, etc.. And, from what I've heard, damn few are, if any. Listening to Dom call an arranger a 'glorified karaoke machine' just basically points out how clueless he is as to what an arranger IS. Not to mention that he actually MAKES an arranger...! Not much respect for his own product, eh?

Do you know what an arranger without good styles or sounds actually is?

IT'S A WORKSTATION... Circa 1996.

Since then, even WS's have had high quality grooves and loops and arps included, OOTB. But not the MS. So, by modern standards, it ain't an arranger, it ain't a WS... Just what the hell IS it?