Dear Diki,

This song that i show you are nothing what can come out of MS. But because I want to start one level higher nobody understand me nothing. Than I come with simple solution of style and than also you did not understand point. And than something between but also that is not your style.

Diki here are possible a lot of things, but you need to ask me what you want to hear.
Which type of music? Believe me I know many styles to play. Even if I look on your work I can say: that is not arranger G70 here is voice and guitar etc. but that was not point of discuses with you about what is possible to come out from G70. I know that also you can make something better on your G70 only depend if you need to do.

And finally I play with my MS from start on gigs you can ask other guys who know me. And I can tell you that better sounds than I have on this keyboard I had never on any kind of them. It is true that I do not need so many styles as you. But I have 15 good for my region and that is enough. End if you are playing all night with styles than you are really . . . ( I will not say the word)

But it is nice to talk with you, because you need more and more and with that I'm every day better.