O K hear is the person who the MS should be marketed to.
Some one like me who uses VST’s audio loops in a studio setting to right songs. That same person also play live at gigs. That person also uses an arranger. That person does not want to use a lap top on stage to try and get every thing connected. That person also wants to perform original songs and styles at live gigs with the VSTs used in the recording.

The on board styles is not the important part of the keyboard. I along with a lot of other persons I know don’t by an arranger for the onboard styles.
Now what the MS offers is that all of that is integrated on one machine.
The MS is for persons who want to be creative not just a glorified Karaoke player. Some persons make style making to be rocket science. I guess if you are trying to sound like a Yamaha style perhaps. But one of the lesser known secrets about style making is that you can make them suited to your style of playing. You see if I use an on board style, I am saying I have to play based on what the manufacturer has in the style. Where as if I make my own style, I can make it to where it would be best for my playing and performance style. For example, I do not make my style too complex with lots of busy tracks. I make it to where I could play at lease 10 songs on one style. I like to have the keyboard split where I would have 2 sounds available in the right and one sound or a stack of sounds in the left (hence the need for 76 keys).
So it would take an open mind to understand the MS. But if you are always wanting the MS to be a T3 P2x or G70 closed system, then you just would not grasp the concept.

The major problem MS and other Italian keyboard companies have is marketing. They are terrible at Marketing.